Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Empties

Time for another Empites post! The last one I did was in September, so I have a nice little collection of products that I have used up since then. When I use up all of a product it gives me a sense of accomplishment. How do you feel when you've used up an entire product?

This time around I have two foaming hand soaps from Bath & Body works, on in Fresh Picked Cherries and one in Passionfruit Colada. I had help from my Husband using these up ;) I have also used up two bottles of Aussie Moist 2-in-1 shampoo. I really like this product feels like it give my hair a lot of much needed moisture. For the last set of twos I have 2 tubes of Baby Lips lip balm in Quenched. This stuff was a life saver when we took our vacation to the beach. As long as Baby Lips is around I will always be repurchasing it! Next I used up a Limited Edition bottle of Skintimate shave gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist. I used up another bottle of my favorite hairspray, Suave Touchable Finish, extra hold. I love this hairspray, because it never makes my hair to stiff. I also used up a small bottle of Onyx 100% pure acetone nail polish remover, great for getting glitter polish off.

What products have you used up?


5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed you managed to use up 2 lip balms without losing them! I don't know that I have ever used one up because I always lose them or they go through the wash! That Suave Hairpray sounds like something I might like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm impressed too, I am so bad about loosing all of my lip products. They should make little things to put on your lip products so when you lose them you can just press a button and they will beep and you can track them down LOL :)

      Delete
  2. LOL! I love the idea of a lip balm locator! I'm always losing extra tubes in pockets and purses!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...