Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Haul: Christmas Gifts

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I wanted to share with you the beauty related Christmas gifts that I received.

My wonderful husband got me some Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves and Kinky Moves. I love the smooth moves and I'm really excited to try out the Kinky Moves! He also got me six tubes of Baby Lips! I got two Quenched, two Peppermint and two Peach Kiss. He also got me a $20 gift card to Bath & Body Works!

What beauty related items did you get for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...