Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

Seen this tag floating around some blogs thought it would be fun to do. I love tags! Let me know if you do this tag as well I'd love to come see your answers!

1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
Honestly, I shop all year long. I tend to buy things right after Christmas to give as gifts the following year.

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
Oh  my goodness that is a hard one!

3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I like them both! With my husbands job some years he has to work both of those days so we don't get to celebrate till a day or so later.

4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
I try to put it up on Thanksgiving or the day after. I am usually the one that decorates it.

5. White lights or colored lights?
Colored all the way. White is just too boring for me.

6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I like the surprise, plus my hubby hides my gifts at his parents house so I can't peek LOL

7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop? 
Santa's Workshop, just sounds fun.

8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
It's really hard for my husband and I to have Christmas Eve traditions since some years he works on Christmas Eve and some years he does not.

9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
My Husband of course :)

10. What tops your tree?
A very glittery silver star

11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
Oh my, lets see, 12 Drummers, Drumming, 9 Ladies leaping. Umm No LOL

12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Nope.

13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
No I do not count down.

14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
Deviled eggs and other snack/finger foods. We don't cook a huge meal for Christmas. I will be attempting to make my very first cheese ball this year!

15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
I don't know that Christmas has ever been magical for me. I just know that it was the day my Lord and Savior was born and that's what means the most to me.

16. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Always the nice list

17. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I know at least once maybe twice.

18. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
It depends on if my husband works or not. If he is off we sometimes stay home for Christmas other times we will go visit my Parents. If he works we usually try to go see my family a week or so before Christmas then spend the day after Christmas at home.

19. Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
Both

20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Nope LOL

21. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake

22. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
I don't really have an all-time favorite, I like it all :)

23. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
With out a doubt giving, I'm a giver!

24. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 
I would not say I'm a pro at it, but I think I do a good job. I love wrapping gifts :)

25. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? 
I always say I'm gonna do such and such after the new year, but it never happens

26. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Being with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...