Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Contest: Pure Ice

Over the past month Pure Ice has sent me several samples of their polish and I am so very thankful to them for doing that:) In the last set of polishes they sent me there was a beautiful blue/turquoise color called On His Saddle from their 2012 Holiday Collection. There was also a really pretty silver color called Ruffled Sheets, a velour finish from their Runway Collection.

We have been having really cold and snow weather where I live over the last couple of weeks and that inspired my latest mani, Snowflakes!

I used Ruffled Sheets as my base color and used On His Saddle for the snowflakes. I used a toothpick to draw the designs on my nails.

I also used this design to enter a contest that Pure Ice is hosting. #NailBasel #PureIce

 This is another one of my entries, it was inspired by Christmas. I started off with Iced Merlot, a color that will be discontinued in 2013, as my base. Then I cut very thin pieces of tape and applied them to my nails and painted over them with Not Now, from the 2012 Holiday Collection. Made me think of wrapping paper.
For my final entry I used Ruffled Sheets as my base again. I used a makeup sponge to apply the color Twinkle, from the 2012 Holiday Collection. I have really been in to glitter polish lately and I just thought these two colors really complimented each other.

4 comments:

  1. I love Ruffled Sheets, Your snowflake manicure is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them looks so beautiful but, my favorite one would have to be the first one! "On his Saddle" is so cute!

    -BeautyFlyStar
    www.BeautyFlyStar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...