Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

I have been awarded the Versitile Blogger Award!

I am surprised and very honored to have been nominated for the Versitile Blogger Award by Jasmine from Green eyed Monster! Thank you so much Jasmine!



As always with great honor comes great responsibility - and I have a few tasks to complete:

--Thank the Blogger which awarded you--Share 7 random facts about yourself
--Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
--Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
--Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

Thank you so much Jasmine for nominating me for this award! If you have not already checked out her blog, you should! It's a great blog!.

Now 7 random facts about me:
1. I'm obsessed with nail polish.
2. I love to drive.
3. I have never lived alone.
4. I like country music.
5. I love to take pictures.
6. I like reality TV shows
7. I love the beach, I would move there if I could!

Ok now onto the bloggers that I would like to nominate:
1. K at A Thing of Beauty
2. Amber at Lipgloss and Flipflops
3. Silvana at Glitz Glam Budget
4. Miranda at Miranda's Makeup & More
5. Lisa at Ms. Prettyful Girl
6. Amy at OK, Amy
7. Aly at Wonderland Beauty

3 comments:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...