Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dollar Tree Mini Haul

First I would like to say I love the Dollar Tree! I don't have one in the town that in, but there are a couple in the surrounding area and I always check out the makeup section when I'm there. This trip I found some really neat goodies!

First up I found some nail art supplies from Donna Michelle. They are eight bottle sets. One set is glitter and the other is little balls also known as caviar in the nail art world. I was so excited to find these at just $1.00 each, I could not pass them up, not to mention I have wanted to try the caviar look for quite some time.



I also found a NYC quad in the shade Riverside Park. This quad is made up of beautiful shades of greens. I've used this once and really liked the look that I was able to achieve with it.

I also picked up a L.A Colors 6 Color Eyeshadow in Cafe Au Lait. I have not had a chance to use this yet, but the colors are absolutely gorgeous. It's a mixture of plum, pink and brown.

I'll have reviews on the eye shadows soon. Have you picked up any good finds at the Dollar Tree recently?

6 comments:

  1. I love when I find something good at the dollar tree - I love their hair remover cream - it works just as well as Nair and it's only $1!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Dollar Tree sounds amazing! We have Poundland here in the UK although the makeup is hit and miss, some weeks there are loads of good pieces then for a few weeks there will be nothing. Everything you picked up looks really nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how it is with the Dollar Tree too. Sometimes they have really great stuff and other times they have nothing :)

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...interesting. Upon seeing it, it looks like it has got lots of great products. I think I wanna try out the L.A Colors 6 Color Eyeshadow in Cafe Au Lait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great little set of eye shadows, they feel like velvet!

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...