Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Sumita Contrast Eye Pencil

The Sumita contract eye pencil is made of a soft was formula that is supposed to go on smooth to create clean lines. It can also be smudged to smokey perfection. Also claims that it won't tug or pull and that it is long lasting.

My overall experience with this eye pencil has been pretty good. I had some doubts about it early on because when I swatched the liner on my hand it did tug and pull some. I also had problems using it to line my upper lash line, because it tugged so much. I also notice that I had a hard time applying it after I had applied my eye shadow, it was like it did not want to glide at all across my lid with the eye shadow on there. However this eye pencil worked great for 'tightlining' my upper lash line, which is something that I have been doing a lot lately, and it worked great on the waterline. It really does have amazing staying power.

You can get the Sumita contrast eye pencil from Birchbox for $11.00. I could not find a website for Sumita where you buy products directly from them.


 First swatch was lightly rubbed, 2nd swatch was rubbed extra hard. If I had waited a little longer before I rubbed it it would not have smudged as much.

Quality: 4/5
Value: 4/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Overall Rating: 18/20


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...