Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: Jouer Perfume Oil

Jouer perfume oil is a fragrant blend of gardenia, jasmine and honeysuckle. Although to me, I think this smells a lot like roses, I do smell the honeysuckle in it though. It is packaged it a super cute roller ball form.

I really love that this is a light and fresh fragrance. The roller ball makes it super easy to apply and to ensure that you get just the right amount of fragrance. I also like this product because it is great to just throw in your bag when you head out and you can use it to refresh the fragrance through out the day. The only thing that I did not like about the Jouer perfume oil is the fragrance does not last long on my skin. I've never used a perfume oil before, so I don't know if that is the norm.

You can not buy this perfume oil at Jouer, as it is a Birchbox exclusive. You can not buy the perfume oil by its self, you have to order the Jouer Fragrance Cornucopia it comes with a lip gloss also. The cost for this is $42



Quality: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Value: 2/5
Overall rating: 11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...