Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

November Favorites

Oh my goodness, can you believe November is gone! Honestly this year has been flying by so fast. I was going to use Beauty Sets to help me make a pretty little page for my favorites this month, but I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted it too. I only have a handful of favorites this month, I pretty much stuck to the same makeup routine this entire month.

First up I have my Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Showgirl Red. By far my most favorite lip gloss. I received this in my November Birchbox and I have been using it all the time! I really like it because it's not sticky, last a really long time and gives me just the right amount of color.
Next I have another product that I received in my November Birchbox. I had mixed feelings about this one to start with, and I still kind of do (review coming soon) it is my Sumita Contrast Eye Pencil in black. I love using this to tight line my eyes.
My next favorite is something that I've had for a while, but I'm still loving it. I-Envy mascara by Kiss has been my go to mascara this month. I really like this one because it's a 'tube' mascara, you know the kind that form little 'tubes' around your lashes. It wears so good, but is also super easy to take off.
My favorite for my eye shadow this month is my Comfort Zone palette by Wet N Wild. I love this palette because you can create a lot of different looks with it or pick out one shadow to wear all over the lid. It's my go to when I'm in a hurry to get ready.
For my foundation this month, and for the last few months actually, has been Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Medium. I really like this product, it feels super light on my skin and gives me just a hint of coverage.
My hair favorite this month was something that I received in my Influenster VoxBox, Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves. I have used this on my hair practically everyday since I got it. It is great for smoothing out my hair so I have less frizz and it also relaxes my curls.

What were your favorite things from this month? I love to hear about other favorites, good way to get product recommendations :)


2 comments:

  1. I really like the CG Smoothers tinted moisturizer, too! I'm just disappointed that the company re-marketed it as a BB cream. I also got the Smooth Moves hair product in the Vox Box, and it actually gives my curls some hold! Nice post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed too that they re-marketed it as a BB Cream. Have you tried it? I picked up some of it because I'm running low on the tinted moisturizer, but have not tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...