Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Favorites

This month I had quite a few favorites, so let's just jump right on in!

Face Favorites:
This month a foundation made it's way on to my favorites list, simply because I have not been able to wear foundation lately, until I was introduced Loreal Youth Code Serum. With that being said, obviously the Youth Code Serum is one of my favorites this month. Revlon Color Stay foundation has been my go to foundation this month. I really like the coverage I get from it. Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Mositurizer is also on my favorites list this month. I love using this when I'm in a hurry to get ready or when I only want very light coverage. I have also really been loving my Milani Illuminating face powder in Amber Nectar, gives a nice hint of color to my pale skin.
Eye Favorites: 
This month I have really stuck to a quick and natural looking eye. Staring off with Avon's eye shadow primer, review coming soon. Then I'll take my Milani shadow eyes in champagne toast and cover my lid. Then I've been using the crease shade out of the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio, for my crease shade. Then using Wet n Wild's single shadow in the shade brulee as my highlight color. Lastly I would use my TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer to brighten up the inner corners of my eyes.

My favorite eye liner this month was my Sumita contrast eye pencil and my favorite mascara has been my Kiss i-Envy.
Lip Favorites:
My go to lip products this month have been my peppermint Baby Lips and my two Model Co Shine Ultra lip glosses.
Hair Favorites:
I had a couple of hair favorites this month. First up Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves, I can not get enough of this stuff! I have also been using Tresemme heat tamer spray when I flat iron my hair. I used to not use a heat protectant but I've been heat styling my hair a lot more lately so I thought I should start using one.

Other Favorites: 
My favorite fragrance this month has been Paris Amour from Bath & Body Works. It was an early Christmas gift from my friend :) I have also been loving my Vita Moist hand cream that I got from Avon. I have a few tubes scattered about the house, so there is one around when ever I need it.

What were your favorites this month?



4 comments:

  1. I love the spray in hair heat protector! It's my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wet n Wild's Walking on Eggshells and the Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray as well! I really need to get my hands on some Baby Lips..they sound amazing! x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best lip balm I have ever used. I always buy them at Walmart because they cost less than at the drug store.

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...