Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

How Much Is My Face Worth?

This is another tag type post that I have seen on some blogs before and I thought it would be fun to do. Basically you do your make up, list all the items that you used with the prices, and add them all up and that is how much your face is worth!

Today I used the following products on my face:
Loreal Youth Code Serum (Yep, could not live without it LOL) $19.97
Olay Complete Moisturizer $9.47
Avon Extra Lasting Foundation $12.50
Avon Eyeshadow Primer $3.99
Milani Shadow Eyez Shadow Pencil $6.99
Milani Runway Eyes Shadow #15 Golden Touch $6.99
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner $7.49
Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara $4.99
Milani Crystal Gloss for Lips $4.99
Milani Illuminating Face Powder $8.99
Grand Total: $86.37

It amazed me that my face was worth that much! How much is your face worth?




3 comments:

  1. Amy, thank you for following Carole's Chatter Blog Tips. You might also be interested in my main blog Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And worth every penny I'd say, you look luminous!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...