Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mini CVS Haul

I checked out the clearance sale that CVS is having the other day and picked up a few items. My CVS did not have a ton of things on clearance like I thought they would.

I got one of the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor polishes in the shade One Big Happy Fame-ily. Love this color, it's a light lavender color with some silver shimmer.


I also picked up a couple single Wet n Wild eye shadow singles. They were marked 50% off. I picked up one that I've heard a lot about, Brulee and one that I've not heard anything about, Golddigger. I've not got the chance to try these out yet.



Did you pick up any goodies at the CVS sale?


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am glad to have found your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you would hop on by and follow me back!

    Happy holidays,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! i love this haul! the nail polish color is adorbs!
      Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen <3

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...