Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

Review: Pure Ice Watermelon Ice & Naughty Girl

This is a review on a couple of the polishes that I received from Pure Ice to review one last time before they discontinue them. The two shades I'll be sharing with you today are Watermelon Ice and Naughty Girl, both are pretty sheer polishes.

Watermelon Ice has some finely milled glitter that are about the same shade of the polish and some are silver.  I think this would be a great polish for spring. Pure Ice describes it as a Pearl Melon Pink. In the photos below I applied two coats, I think the next time I use it I will apply three coats, just so it's a little more opaque. 

Naughty Girl is a very pretty light orange color. Again in the photo below I applied two coats and was pretty happy with that. Naughty Girl does not have glitter in it, it's more of a metallic finish.

The wear on these polishes is pretty good, I get about 4 days wear out of them, as long as I don't have my hands water more than unnecessary. They have average drying times, about 5-10 minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...