Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mani Monday: Pure Ice

I was out doing some Christmas shopping the other week and walked by the Pure Ice display in Walmart and seen Not Now and My Wonderland, they are part of the 2012 Holiday Collection. I thought to myself, these would look good paired together, so I picked them up. I was not disappointed!

I started with two coats of Not Now which is a beautiful dark green metallic color and topped that with one coat of My Wonderland which is a dark green with a hint of teal glitter polish. LOVE it! I think this is a great nail look for the holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...