Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mani Monday: Under Your Spell

Welcome to the first installment of Mani Mondays! This weeks Mani Monday features a shade from Wet n Wild called Under Your Spell, it is one of the colors in their Megalast line. It is a beautiful burgundy color with some very fine flakes of shimmer. I think it has a bit of iridescence to it. Definitely a polish I will be adding to my favorite fall/winter colors.

I think next time I use this polish I am going to top it off with Essie's Shine of the Times :)







2 comments:

  1. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it, check it out for details! http://hellolacquer.blogspot.com/2012/12/jindie-nails-zomboy-liebster-award_3.html

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...