Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

10 Days To Christmas Challenge: Days 10, 9 and 8

I seen this fun little Christmas Challenge over at Beauty Obsessed and I had to join in :)
I'm gonna do Days 10, 9 and 8 so I'll be caught up
Day 10: Five Favorite Christmas Songs
1. Silver Bells
2. Silent Night
3. Jingle Bell Rock
4. Away in a Manger
5. Come All Ye Faithful

Day 9: Your earliest Christmas Memory
Honestly the first Christmas memory for me was when I was probably like 8 or 9, I was so excited because my parents had bought me a bike for Christmas.

Day 8: Top 3 favorite Christmas movies
1.My most favorite Christmas movie is The Polar Express, I will seriously watch it every time it comes on.
2. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (has Brooke Burns in it)
3. Undercover Christmas (Lifetime Movie)

If you decide to do this tag, let me know. I'd love to come check out your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...