Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mani Monday: Gossip

This Mani Monday features Gossip by Pure Ice. I really love this polish it is a nice bubble gum pink cream polish. My camera does a bad job of picking up pink and red shades correctly. Unfortunately this is one of the polishes that Pure Ice will discontinue in 2013, so if you want this shade head out to your local Walmart and pick it up. It goes on easily and takes an average time to dry, about 5-10 minutes. I applied two coats.

I don't own many cream polishes, I tend to wear metallic or glitter polishes, so next time I wear Gossip I may add some glitter to it.







4 comments:

  1. Love that pink! I need more pink polishes in my life I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a great color :) I see myself wearing this a lot when spring gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great for a summer pedicure too!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...