Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Review: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

About a month ago I was sent a bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and a bottle of the matching conditioner from BuzzAgent to test out and review. I used these products for a couple of weeks and I have to say I don't like them. The product claims to transform your hair with the most intense nourishment yet and that it nourishes hair to the core. Also states that hair shines from within.

Claims that the conditioner will not weigh down you hair and reverses up to one year of damage in one week. So for the Pros first, I will have to say that I do feel like my hair had a little more shine to it while using these products. I also feel like my hair felt softer. The product also has a really nice smell, but does not seem to last long on the hair. Now for the Cons, I did not see it repairing any damage, I honestly feel like it caused damage to my hair. While using this product I began to notice a lot of shorter pieces of my hair, and by short I mean like 2-3 inches long, on the very top of my head, cause by breakage. So now if I wear my hear, let say in a pony tail, I have to try very hard to get these little broken pieces to lay down and not stick up all over the place. I feel certain that the breakage was caused by this product, because I did not notice it before I started using the product.


Have you tried Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition? What did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...