Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brainstorming and Opinions

I love blogging about makeup and such, and I want my blog to be the best that it can be, so over the weekend I sat down and did some brainstorming about things I could do on my blog. I came up with a nice amount of stuff and certain days to do them on. Such as on Sundays I'll do my nail of the week, Wednesdays I'm gonna do Wish List Wednesday. Every other Thursday I'll do my Avon haul (if I purchase anything) and on the next Thursday I'll do Faves and Fails from my haul. Fridays will still be my Weekly Favorites. I'll also still be doing reviews on products and other hauls besides Avon.

I would love to know what my readers would like to see here on this blog. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments section below.

That's all for today, just wanted to let you know what you could be expecting on my blog. I'll see you all tomorrow for my first installment of Wish List Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...