Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shop and Tell

My Avon shipment was delayed a day because of Memorial Day, so today's post will be a Shop and Tell :)

It's been a while since I bought new beauty products from anywhere other than Avon, so today while I was out running errands I stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up a few things I had been wanting.

First I picked up a bottle of Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. I got a sample size of this in my Target Beauty Bag and really liked it. Next I got a bottle of NYC Matte
me Crazy mattifying top coat. I've been liking the look of matte nails lately so I thought I would give this a try. I also picked up a Wet 'n Wild Trio I've been wanting for a while in Walking on Eggshells, I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites! I picked ups some small baskets for organizing my samples that I have received so I can have better access to them. Lastly I got Soft Lips Pearl Gloss, I received a coupon to get this free. I only seen two colors a red and the pink color that I got. The gloss appears to be mostly clear with just a hint of pink.

Did you do any beauty shopping? What did you pick up?



 Only put the NYC Matte me Crazy on the tip of the black nail so you can see how well it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...