Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nail of the Week 5/20

This week I was feeling the need for a little sunshine :)
For this nail look I started out with my China Glaze strong adhesion base coat, then I used Sinful Colors Unicorn and topped that with my Essie luxeffects in as gold as it gets. I'm still not too sure how much I like the Essie Luxeffects, but I figured I paid $8 for it, so I better use it LOL. I wish I would have got it in Shine of the Times, but I could not find it.
What nail look did you rock this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...