Header

Header

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avon Haul

Another post that I'm going to try very hard to get put up every other Thursday will be my Avon hauls. I am an Avon Representative, but when I do reviews on Avon products you will get my 100% honest opinion on the products.

This campaign I only ordered 3 products. The one that I was most excited about getting was the Precision Grip Tear Drop Blender. It is similar to the Beauty Blender. I also got a Super Magnify Mascara in Brown and a bottle of Skin So Soft's Mineral Gems Glamorous Gold Shimmering body oil spray.

I will be trying these products out very soon and will be reviewing all three, so check back for those.




2 comments:

  1. I am very curious about the beauty blender too, I seen the one at Walgreen's as well, but since I don't have any, I am very excited to give it a try. I will get the body oil spray as well, it's perfect for summer. Let us know how you like it, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my blender :) I will have a review of it posted on Monday (5/21)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...