Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Questionnaire


I was browsing through blogs today and stumbled upon Amarixe's blog she had a fun little questionnaire posted that looked like a lot of fun to answer so I thought I'd do it too!

1.) Mood:
Currently bored LOL
2.) Did you do anything fun this weekend?
Yes, I went to a bike rally to honor the Vets and Hometown Heroes. Had a blast! I'll post a few pix below :)
3.) What is the closest object to you that is pink?
A pencil
4.) Current nail polish:
I have on Kiss nail Dress in Gown
5.) If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
A private beach
6.) Current outfit:
Jean shorts and an very bright lime green tank top
7.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
Oh goodness, it has been forever since I've been to the movies! I wanna say Wall-E :/ Would love to go see The Avengers though.
8.) If you could only be one age for the

rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?
I don't know that I would want to be only one age for the rest of my life. I feel like I would miss out on a lot of different life experiences.
9.) When is the last time you played on a swing set?
Probably about 5 or 6 years ago.
10.) Weekly goals:
Finish planning my giveaway post. Get things ready for my Avon shipment, so I can get my customers orders out to them. And the regular housewife stuff, cleaning, dishes, laundry, and the list goes on.

If you'd like, answer these questions in the comment section below or own your own blog and leave a link.

Also let me know if you like these kinds of posts :)

A few pix from the Bike Rally:
Thought this was a really cool looking bike
 I really liked this one too
 My Husbands Bike
 Lots of nice bikes to look at!
 All the bikes coming back from their ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...