Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Winner Mail

Love getting 'Winner Mail'! These are items that I got from Influenster for unlocking certain badges while trying out items in the last 2 Voxboxes. One was for the Broadway imPRESS press on manicure badge, one is from the Kiss Nail Dress badge and the last item is from the NYC Color Badge.

Kiss Nail Dress in Babydoll and a set of Kiss Nail Artist metallic accents

 imPRESS manicure in Joyride and Hottie and a Kiss nail dress in Gown
Thinking about wearing the Nail Dress in Gown this weekend!
 NYC Individual Eyes in Dark Shadows

Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts on them?

I will be having a giveaway on my blog in the next few weeks where one lucky winner will win The Kiss Nail Dress in Babydoll and the imPRESS manicure in Joyride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...