Here are my Friday Favorites for this week.
1) This is my Mark eye shadow in Gioia. It's not one of the best eye shadows that I own but I really like the color.
2) Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. I got this in my most recent Target Beauty Bag and I have been loving it! I feel like it gets my face really clean. I think this is a product that I will be purchasing in the near future.
3) Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion. Another product that I got in my most recent Target Beauty Bag. I love this lotion it is super moisturizing and smells amazing!
4) Was feeling the need for some extra coverage this week, so I reached for my Extra Lasting Foundation from Avon. I really like this foundation cause it gives such good coverage and it has SPF12.
5) I always get compliments on my skin/complexion almost every time I wear my ELF makeup mist and set. I love using this because it allows me to be able to wear powder with out my face looking all cakey! ELF is currently having a sale where you can get this BOGO Free!
6) My Avon blender! Love this thing!
7) I have been using this mascara a lot because I prefer brown mascara to black when I just want a natural look. So I have been reaching for my Mark scanda-lash mascara in Brown Out.
8) I have been reaching for my Kiehl's Abyssine cream+ quite a bit the last few days. I got this in my May Birchbox. I really like how well this cream moisturizes and how soft it leaves my skin.
What were your favorites from this week?