Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Birchbox May

I received my May Birchbox in the mail last week. I barely got to try out my products from last months box before this one came LOL.



This month's Birchbox was a Gossip Girl themed box. It contained BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray, a blend of exotic fruity and woodsy notes, including pear and bamboo. I've not been able to smell this due to being sick :(
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15, provides the same hydrating goodness of the original SPF 15 formula, but kicks it up a notch with a splash of subtle color. It has all you need to hydrate and protect your lips. 
Kiehl's Abyssine Cream, this product intrigues me. It contians abyssine which comes from microscopic algae, which makes it a natural moisturizer. Claims that it delays the cellular aging process, softens stubborn lines, and helps protect against future damage. It's also packed with vitamin-rich apricot kernel oil. 
Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20, kind of like a concealer for your body. Works as a light moisturizer and a skin perfecting tint that smooths roughness, hides blemishes and masks scars. It is dermatologist approved, does not contain any mineral oils, talc or artificial dyes or fragrances. 
And lastly I received a note card, yes a note card.

I am kind of on the fence with these Birchboxes. Not sure if it's really worth the $10 a month for me personally. I really wish someone would come out with a subscription service like Birchbox, but instead of getting high end products I would much rather receive a box of drug-store goodies. At least then if there was a product in the box that I really really liked, I know I would most likely be able to afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...