Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wish List Wednesday 5/23

Welcome to the first installment of Wish List Wednesday. Every Wednesday I'll be sharing one item that I am adding to my mental wish list :)

I am obsessed with neon nail polish, thank goodness that is one of the trends this year LOL! China Glaze has come out with a neon collection for summer 2012! I can't seem to find any information about this collection on their website, but I was able to find the collection on Sally Beauty, but they didn't have any images for the colors :( They are available for purchase though and cost $5.99 each and come in the following colors:

Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
Splish Splash:Bright sky blue shimmer
Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue
I’m With the Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow.

What's on your wish list today?


1 comment:

  1. eeek i want some new nail colours! :)

    Check out my blog? www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...