Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Review: Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit

I received the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit from Influenster to try out, the kit comes with lashes, applicator and adhesive. These lashes are made from the highest quality human hair, so they are super soft and look very natural. The adhesive is described as latex and odor free, and has a flexible formula for 24 hour hold.

When I seen that these lashes were included in
my Beauty Bloggers box I had mixed feelings, I was excited and a little worried. I am a complete newbie when it comes to false lashes. This was my first time ever applying any. I did find them a little difficult to put on using the applicator, so I opted to use my fingers only, which made it a little easier. I did also have to trim a little off each of the lashes so they fit my eyelid correctly. Below are some before and after shots.

Pros and Cons
Pros:
  • Gives a nice natural look
  • Flexible hold
  • Affordable


Cons:
  • Could not wear my glasses (which is a must for me)
  • Glue smells like Elmers Glue
  • Eye lids felt a little itchy
Since I like the look I got with these lashes so much, I would love to try some of the lashes that are not so 'full' to see if they would work well with  my glasses. I give the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit a 4 out of 5.

These lashes can be found at Walgreens for $4.99 I think you could probably find them at other local drug stores as well. I have even seen Kiss lashes in Walmart. Head on over to the Kiss website to see all the styles of lashes they offer. There is also a $1.00 off coupon available on their site!

Have you ever tried Kiss Lashes? What did you think of them?

Kiss Ever PRO Lashes Starter Kit
Before the Lashes

 After applying the lashes
 I really do like the look I got from these lashes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...