Seen this tag on Aly's blog, Wonderland Beauty, and I thought it looked like fun. I tag all of you to this too, if you would like too.
1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
A lot, too much probably Lol! On weekends that my Husband has to work, I spend several hours on Saturday writing reviews, taking photos, editing photos and other blog stuff. During the week I would say I spend around 1 hour everyday.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Honestly, a spender. I try very hard to be a saver, but it doesn't last long.
3. When is it easiest for you to blog?
During the day when my Husband is at work.
4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
It makes it comfortable for me because I can do it in my PJ's and with no make up! I used to do YouTube videos, and still do on rare occasions, and I always felt like I had to put on make up, do my hair and all that stuff. With blogging no one sees me so it doesn't matter.
5. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
My worst makeup habit would be that I don't always take my makeup off at night :/ If I'm super tired, I'll just skip it. Worst hair habit, not using a heat protectant when using my flat iron or curling wand.
6. What's one quote that you wish the world would live by?
Honestly, it's just treat everyone the way you want to be treated. If everyone lived by that the world would be so much nicer, I think.
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
If I'm staying home, just long enough to put clothes on and pull my hair back. If I'm going out doing errands, going to church, or delivering Avon, it takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour.
8. Who's your favorite blogger?
Oh that's a tough one, I have so many. I really like Nouveau Cheap. There are so many new blogs that I have been introduced to lately too. You can check out a complete list of blogs I follow here.
9. Who is a blogger that you read, who deserves more subscribers than they have?
10. What's one thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
Doing some more remodeling to our home, hopefully another beach trip.
11. What's your most awkward blogging moment?
I don't really know lol
12. How long does it take you to prep for a post?
Around 45 minutes to an hour taking and editing photos. I like to have all my thoughts wrote down on paper before I begin blogging. I'm a bit of an organizational freak LOL.
13. Are you wearing pants (jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms or sweat pants?
Jeans. If I had not been out running errands today I would probably be in some sweats.
14. What are you most proud of in your life?