Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Review: Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

I had never heard of this brand before I received a sample of it in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox from Influenster to test out and review. I received the Smooth Moves Frizz Control Cream, which it claims it will de-frizz straighten and shine. Also claims it will help reduce styling time. It is a cream product, I love cream products for my hair! It is made with coconut and silk extracts, which makes it smell amazing.

I have naturally curly hair so I was kinda skeptical about what this product could do for my hair, I got surprised. The way I like to use this product is to wash my hair at night, apply the Smooth Moves cream, then comb my hair to evenly distribute the
product. I'll let it air dry for a while then I'll put it up in a bun, lately I've been using one of my new favorite products, the Spin Pin. In the morning when I get up and let my hair down it is so much smoother and shiner than it normally is, and nearly frizz free. I'll usually straighten my hair at this point and the Smooth Moves really cuts down on the time that it takes to do that, because, it's already much straighter than it would normally be. The Smooth Moves leaves my hair more wavy than curly.

I would definitely use this product again. It is a little pricey at $6.00 for a 4 oz bottle. You can find Not Your Mother's products at Walmart, CVS, Ulta and other retailers. To see all the products Not Your Mother's offers, check out their website.

 Morning after washing, applying Smooth Moves and putting up in a bun

 This photo is to show how curly my hair is on a normal basis




2 comments:

  1. Dang, that stuff really works! I also got this and can't wait to try and review it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very surprised with the results I got. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...