I have been blogging since April of 2011, but have really gotten in my groove, so to speak, within the last 6 months.
2) What/who inspired you to start blogging?
I have a huge interest in make up, nail polish and all things beauty related. None of my friends or family really share that same interest, so I turned to blogging to have a place to share my interest with others that have a love of beauty products.
3) Did you tell your family and friends about your blog? If so, what was the reaction? Are they supportive or 'in the dark' about your blogging?
My husband is really the only one that knows about my blog and he is always super supportive of anything that I set out to do. I have mentioned it to my Mom, but other than that, no one knows.
4) What goals or dreams did you have for your blog when you started? Have you accomplished them?
My main goal with my blog was to share my love and interest of beauty products with others. I have set mini goals along the way, like how many followers I would like to have. Right now I have 16 and I'm very happy and appreciative to have those. By the end of the year I would love to have 25 followers. I feel that I have accomplished what goals I have set up for myself so far, but I think I will always have goals that I want to reach when it comes to my blog.
5) If you could give your beginner-blogger-self one tip of advice what would it be?
I would tell myself to never give up and always be consistent with it.
6) What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being a blogger?
My favorite thing is just being able to shame my thoughts and opinions on beauty products. I also love reading any comments that get posted on my blog and interacting with other bloggers. My least favorite thing, I guess would be putting myself out there. I am, by nature a very shy and quite person, unless I know you really well, so that has put me out of my comfort zone just a tiny bit.
7) What does your blog name mean? How did you decide on it?
I wanted my blog to be about beauty products that people could afford on a small budget. I had not seen any blogs that dealt with those kinds of products only, and since I have a small budget for my beauty products, I thought why not make a blog dedicate to those things. So with that idea in my head I came up with Small Budget Beauty.