Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chic Peek

A while back I found this site on Facebook called Chic Peek, if you have ever heard of JewelMint it's pretty much the same thing. You go to the site, take a quiz and they select a few pieces of jewelry that match your results of your quiz. Each piece cost $30, but could have an actual retail value up to $300! Well on Chic Peek's Facebook page they were giving away Friendship Bracelets to people that liked their page and I got mine in the mail today. I have to say I am very impressed with the quality of the item, a lot of times when companies give some thing away for free like that, it may not be the best thing ever, but I LOVE the bracelet that they sent me! Its made out of black string with three beautiful shades of purple beads. It feels a little heavy and like it is very well made. I also received a $10 credit for my first purchase from their site. luckily it does not have an expiration date, because it may be a while before I get to use it, because like I said before everything on the site cost $30. So for now I will enjoy my freebie :)

Also if you haven't already please take just a minute out of your day to stop by Facebook and 'LIKE' my photo that I have entered into a contest being held by Pure Ice. Currently I am behind by like 20 some votes :( You can also share the link and get your friends to like it too if they have a Facebook account. Thanks :)

Just click on the photo below and once it opens up to Facebook click LIKE

Here is my freebie bracelet!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...