Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wet n Wild Nail Swatches (pic heavy)

Finally getting around to getting better swatches from the Wet n Wild mini set that I picked up from CVS in my Mini Shop and Show, as well as the other two polishes that I picked up from Rite Aid.

I'll start with the swatches of the Wet n Wild mini set. I really wanted to get these up soon because on Black Friday CVS is going to have the set for $2.99 if you have one of their rewards cards!





Here are the bottle shots


Here is a swatch of Ants in my Pants by Spoiled and Gift Wrapped by Julie G

And finally a swatch of the Sinful Colors Sinfully Magnetic in Captivate me, which I am currently working on a review for.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...