Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nail Of the Week

This is the last Nail of the Week post for November! Next month I'm going to move them to Mondays and call it Mani Monday.

So this week I went super light with my nail color. Nouveau Cheap had a post about milky glitters in the drug store, but that you can make your own at home. She has a picture up of her DIY milky glitters and I really wanted to give it a try so I used what I had at home. I use Pink Pearl by L.A Colors for my base color, I think I may have put 2 coats. Then I used a glittery polish that I got in a Wet N Wild mini set last Black Friday, it does not have a name. I topped the glitter with a thin coat of the Pink Pearl. I like how it came out, but I think I would rather use a different milky looking polish. Nouveau Cheap recommended Wet n Wilds Megalast polish in 2%, I may go pick that up and give this milky glitter manicure another try.

What did you wear on your nails this week?






2 comments:

  1. I think it looks pretty good - but I can see how more of a sheer polish would work better. Thanks for link to info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week CVS has Wet N Wild on sale BOGO 50% off, I think I'll stop in and pick up the 2% :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...