Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Avon Haul Favorites and Fails

As you remember last week I had four new items in my Avon HaulEladia CZ Ring Set, Super Extend Extreme Mascara, Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub and a True Color Duo in Gold Goddess. None of these items were fails to me (YAY). I did have an issue with the True Color Duo, it seems as though you have to use a lot of product to get the color to show on your eyes, but other than that, I love this duo! The Clearskin Scrub is amazing, it smells of mint and when you put it on your face you get the same feeling you get when you wear mint lip balm, except it's all over your face lol. I feel like this scrub gets my face super clean and it does not leave me with that tight dry feeling that some scrubs leave you with and it makes my face feel really soft and smooth. I'm really liking the Super Extend Extreme
Mascara too, for a change I feel like this mascara actually holds a little bit of a curl in my lashes. I have not experienced any flaking with this mascara. The first few days I used it the formula was really wet, but today when I used it, it didn't seem to be as wet as it was last week, which for me is a good thing. So overall I am very happy with my most recent Avon haul.


In the picture below you can tell a difference in my lashes, the left eye I am wearing the Super Extend Extreme Mascara and on the right eye I have no mascara on. I also have on the darkest color for the True Color Duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...