Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?

I am taking a little trip this weekend (scheduled this post) and I thought I would share with you the makeup items I will be taking with me. I try my best to pack light, so I take the bare essentials. My bag is from Avon and I love it, it's purple in color with metallic looking paint splatters all over it.

Items I am taking with me include my Wet n Wild trio in Silent Treatment, ELF makeup mist and set spray, Avon Ideal Shade tinted moisturizer, NYC Smooth
Skin Perfecting Primer (cross that off the wishlist), ELF Golden Bronzer, ELF Complexion Brush, Avon Cool Bliss cream eye shadow in pebble stone to use as a base, Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara, Avon Ultra luxury Eye liner (I've not been wearing eye liner but I thought I'd take it just in case) ELF eye lash curler. I also decided after I took the picture below, to add my  the Balm Stainiac.

What must haves do you pack in your makeup bag when you take a trip?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...