Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub

I have been loving my Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub! I was looking for a good exfoliant and this has been the perfect thing. This scrub is very thick right out of the tube, but once you apply it to your wet face it thins it out some. I feel like it has just the right amount of 'grit' to gently, but effectively cleanse my face. This scrub has a strong mint type smell to it, it reminds me of Icy Hot, but that's okay with me because I love the smell of mint.
When you put the scrub on  your face it does give your face a tingling sensation, makes me feel like it's really working. I feel like this scrub gets my face super clean and it does not leave me with that tight dry feeling that some scrubs leave you with and it makes my face feel really soft and smooth. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...