Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Haul: Sally's and Rite Aid

I went to Sally's the other day to pick up nail wheels, but they didn't have any. Anywho I picked up a few nail polishes from there. I got one of the polishes from the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection in the color Smoke and Ashes. It had been marked down to $3.29! I also picked up a couple Sally Girl nail polishes, they don't have names, but one is neon pink and the other is neon orange. I've been kind of obsessed with neon colors on my toes lately!
The neon colors are much brighter in person, my camera
just did not do a good job of picking up the true color :(
From Rite Aid I picked up a couple of colors from Sinful Colors, they were part of a collection, though I'm not sure of the name of it, the display just said Sinful Colors Wow Pop. The colors I picked up were Clementine and Lets Meet. Rite Aid is currently having a sale, 40% off all Wet N Wild products, so I picked up a couple of Items. I got a Juicy Lip Blam in Raspberry and a Color Icon eye liner pencil in Turquoise.
Eye liner and Juicy Lip Balm Swatch.

1. Sinful Colors-Lets Meet
2. Sinful Colors-Clementine
3. Sally Girl
4. Sally Girl, much brighter in person
5. China Glaze Smoke and Ashes

Be sure to check out my Giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...