Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

ELF Haul

First off if you don't know what ELF is, it's a great website to get inexpensive makeup and brushes from. You can also purchase ELF products in select Target and Kmart stores. Sometimes you fan get lucky and find them at dollar stores. Most of the products that I have bought from ELF I've liked, but there are some that I have not liked so much.

I have not ordered from ELF since sometime last year, and I noticed they were having a buy one get one free sale on their top selling items. I needed some more of the Makeup Mist and Set so I took advantage of this sell :) here are the items that I purchased:

1) 4 bottles of the Makeup Mist and Set spray.

2) 2 of the Glossy Gloss, one in Wild Watermelon and one in Ballet Slippers
3) One All Over Color Stick in Toasted. I love to use these for eye shadow bases.
4) Mineral Lip Tint SPF 8 in Guava
5) Two nail polishes, one in Berry Pink and one in Coral

I've used the mist and set and the all over cover sticks before, so I know I like them, but I will be incorporating the other items into my daily routine and let you know what I think about them.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think about them?




 Glossy Gloss Applicator
 All over color stick in Toasted, Mineral Lip Tint SPF 8 in Guava, Glossy Gloss Ballet Slipper and Wild Watermelon (left to right)
Nail polish in Berry Pink and Coral Swatches


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...