Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beauty Freebies!

I love that companies are willing to offer free samples of their products. I get most of my freebies from Facebook.


First thing I got I was some samples from Biore. There is a cleanser, a scrub, and a nose strip. Also got a $1.00 off coupon.

I also got a sample of Bodycology's Wild Poppy body cream and a $1.00 off coupon.
This is the freebie that I was most excited about getting. A few months or so ago I was invited to try out a website called Style United. I was told that I would receive a free product from P&G for trying out the site and giving feedback. I thought I'd just get a make up products like a lip gloss or something. Was very surprised to see that I received an Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and peel system! Very excited to try this out and see how it works.

Have you got any beauty freebies in the mail? If so what were they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...