Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Haul: Rite Aid

Last weekend I went out and did a little shopping at Rite Aid. I don't get to Rite Aid often because it's not really near me and I have to go out of the way to get there, but when I know they have new collections out or they are having a good sale I will go out of the way to get there.

At the time I went shopping they were having a BOGO Free sale on NYC products and I had heard there were a couple new Sinful Colors collections out. I ended up with two new colors from Sinful Colors Mod in Bloom Collection, Mad about Hue and Nice Steams. I also found the Top of the Gold top coat from NYC, it's gorgeous and I can not wait to try it out! I picked up for my Free NYC product, my all time favorite top coat Grand Central Station. I also seen some of the NYC Sparkle Dust so I picked up one of those to try too, I got in in the shade Pink Topaz. I have also been looking for the new Wet N Wild palettes, but I am having no luck with that, but I did pick up one of their single eye shadows in Kitten for only $.49!


Once I got up to the register and the lady rang up all my items I was a little surprised at the total, so she was going over my receipt and it turns out I had a $3.00 off coupon loaded to my card that I didn't know about! All my items should have been around $13 but with the coupon and sales I only paid $6.89!

Tomorrow I will have a nail look using Nice Steams!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!!! Man I wish we had a Rite Aid, but I don't think there's a single one in Texas. I did a store search for the biggest radius from all the major cities and nada. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I assumed Rite Aids were all over :( It is my favorite drugstore!

      Delete
  2. i want that gold polish! it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've swatched on a nail wheel, it looks like it's going to be great over lighter colors :)

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...