Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TIOT: Sephora by OPI I Only Shop Vintage

This is my first Sephora by OPI polish that I have tried, and I love it! So glad that I was able to find some of these polishes at Big Lots a while back for only $1.80 each!

Today's color is I Only Shop Vintage, it is a beautiful tan color with lots of gold shimmer. Application of this polish was amazing and it was a fairly quick drying polish. I think I used 3 coats of this, I'm not 100% sure, but about 95% sure LOL. Wear time was also amazing, I wore this for 4 or 5 days and I did not have any chips and barely any tip wear.




Very impressed with this polish, I have one more of the Sephora by OPI polishes to swatch, should have it up in the next couple weeks. It's called Ruby Without a Cause, I really hope it wears as well as this one did! But until then my schedule says next week will be Grape Juice from China Glaze :)

2 comments:

  1. They are really great for only $1.80! LOL This one is really pretty. Should see if my Big Lots stocked any more or if the shelves are still crammed with the old ChG metallic crackles... >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely check back. Hubby and I went to a city about 50 miles from the house to do a little shopping and I found a Big Lots there and they had a ton of them, I ended up picking up 4 more ;)

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...