Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? and Avon Red Lava

Today I have quick post on a fun nail look using some polishes with fun names! For my base color I used Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? from OPI's 2014 Brazil Collection. It is a gorgeous peachy orange creme, perfect for this summer! I needed two good coats of this to make it opaque, the first coat was a little streaky.

After I applied Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? I topped it off with Avon's Mosaic Effects in Red Lava, a red glitter crackle polish!




I really loved this manicure, I wore it for several days before I finally took it off :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I haven't worn crackle in so long... *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't tend to wear crackle a lot, I don't know why though cause I really like it lol :)

      Delete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...