Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Manicure

Since it is almost Halloween I wanted my nails to reflect that, so I did my first 'tape manicure'. First I painted my nails with Sinful Colors Clementine, it took two coats to get it opaque. I let that dry completely, then I took regular household tape and cut 6 thin strips and place 3 on each nail of my ring finger in a criss cross type pattern. I then painted the nail with Black Out, by Pure Ice. I let that dry completely then I very carefully and slowly pulled the tape off to revel my cool looking nail look. I'm impressed with my Halloween manicure, mostly because it was, like I said, my first time using tape. I think I will be trying more 'tape manicures' in the future.

What do you think? Did you do a special nail look for Halloween?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...