Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Influenster Relaunch

So excited that Influenster is relaunching their website! The new website is 10 times better than the old one. I feel like it is more personable and a lot easier to navigate. If you don't know what Influenster is, it's a site that you can sign up on and get the opportunity to receive VoxBoxes filled with goodies to try out and review. You have to be active in order to be eligible to keep receiving the boxes, I really like that aspect of the site. On the new site you have an Influenster score, which is based on your activity on the site. Activity on the site includes badges, reviews, and social media.

If you have not checked out Influenster I highly recommend it. You can sign up at www.influenster.com

If you are already a member of Influenster, what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...