Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

I am so excited to have been one out of 2500 chosen from Influenster to receive a Beauty Bloggers VoxBox! It is full of amazing goodies that I can't wait to try out!
Here is a run down of what was included in this box.
NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact: It's an all in one compact with a primer, illuminator, applicator and four eyeshadows. Retail Value $4.99

Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: Complete with eyelashes, adhesive, and applicator. Retail Value $5.99

Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Cider Lane. Also received a coupon to get one of the large 3 wick candles for $10! Retail Value $3.50

EBOOST: Says it will boost your mood, focus and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. Available in powder or shot form. Retail Value $28 for a box of 20 powders, $39 for a box of 30 powders, $39 for a box of 12 shots.

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin: I have been wanting to try one of these for a really long time. Retail Value $7.29

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream: fights out of control hair and reduces styling time. Has coconut and silk extracts. Retail Value $6.00 for full sized 4-oz bottle.

I will be incorporating these products in to my daily routine over the next week and will be doing reviews on each of the products.

Are you a member of Influenster? If not click here to sign up. If you need an invite email me and I'll send you one. If you are did you get a Beauty Bloggers VoxBox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...