Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nail of the Week

I have been loving my Color Club polish in the color Status Update that I received in my September Birchbox. I have been paring it with different polishes, and this week I tried using Avon Mosaic Effects, which is their version of crackle polish, in the color Fiery Fuchsia. I really like the way it came out. Don't pay attention to the polish left on my fingers LOL didn't take the time to clean them up before I took the picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...