Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Small Avon Haul

I have not been buying a lot of Avon recently, but I did make a small purchase and wanted to share it. I only picked up two items, one of the holiday hand creams in Vita Moist, my absolute favorite hand cream. There are four different hand creams and they are on sale for $.79! I also picked up one of their newest lip glosses, lip radiance mini swirl gloss, in the shade Nude Shimmer. So far I like this gloss pretty good, it does not feel stick at all to me and it has a nice color payoff. I like the way it's swirled to, makes it look cute. The swirl gloss comes in six different shades and is only $1.99.

If you are interested in either one of this products check out my Avon website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...