Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

October Birchbox

The theme for Octobers box was Transformations!
This month I received a fragrance by Harvey Prince called Flirt. It has fresh citrus and jasmine notes. It's actually the only fragrance I've got in my boxes that I like. Next is a pomegranate and fig lip butter by Mox Botanicals. I also got some climate control heat and humidity gel from Ouidad. The item I'm most excited about is the Mary-Lou Manizer by theBalm cosmetics! I've heard a lot of good things about this brand so I'm excited to try out this product. The last item I got was my Lifestyle Extra which was some assorted teas by Might Leaf Tea.

Did you get a Birchbox this month? If so what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...