Header

Header

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: Mox Botanicals Lip Butter

I had never heard of Mox Botanicals until I received a sample of their lip butter in my Birchbox. The claim of this lip butter is that it revives lips with avocado oil and shea butter.

The sample that I received was Pomegranate and Fig. It has a very light ‘fragrance’, but I can’t quite really describe for you the scent I smell. Once you get I put it on my lips I can’t smell it anymore. A lot of things you put on your lips you can also taste, but that is not the case with the Mox lip butter. The consistency of it kind of reminds me of the Carmex that you get in a little jar. A little bit seems to go a long way and it’s not sticky.

I really like this product all the way down to the packaging, which is made out of 100% recyclable MIRON glass. The product feels very good on my lips and keeps them feeling moist and hydrated for quite sometime. Really makes them feel like they are being revived!

Some interesting information about the company; their products are produced using only the highest quality ingredients, which consist of jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax from Oregon, Vitamin E and meadowfoam seed oil. Products do not contain parabens, sulfates, chemical preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or dyes. Great alternative to synthetic alcohol-based products. And if you mail them your empty lip butter container, they will refill it and send it back to you for half price plus shipping costs!

To learn more or see what products they have to offer visit their website www.moxbotanicals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...